Imports file(s) with the XYZ format into a specified origin.
1. Run the command 'Import 3D Points'.
2. Set the 'Output Object': Points, Lines or Polyline.
3. Set the 'Origin' for the file data.
4. Select 'Browse' or press 'Enter' to select the file(s) to import.
5. Select this file and click 'Open'.
OutputProperties: If is set to 'Wizard', the objects will be set within the wizard schema. OutputObject: Type of output object. Origin: Import location. Browse: Select the file(s) to import.
- In the select file dialog, multiple files selection is allowed.