Creates a curve representing the average middle curve of a given insole curve.
1. Download this file and open it in Rhinoceros v5.
2. Run the command 'Insole Middle Curve'.
3. Set the 'ExtendDistance'.
4. Set the 'OutputLayer'.
5. Set the 'OutputColor'.
6. Set the 'OutputLinetype'.
7. Select the red curves as the insole curves.
ExtendDistance: Set the extend distance for both sides of the curve. OutputLayer: If is set to 'Input', the axis line will be placed in the same layer of the selected object. OutputColor: If is set to 'Input', the axis line will be have in the same color of the selected object. OutputLinetype: If is set to 'Input', the axis line will be have in the same linetype of the selected object.
- Both planar and 3D curves are allowed as insole curves.