Orients the rotation, swing and tilt of a given insole curve.
1. Download this file and open it in Rhinoceros v5.
2. Run the command 'Insole by Insole'.
3. Set the 'OutputProperties'.
4. Set the 'OrientAxis'.
5. Select the red curve as the insole curve.
6. Select the green objects as the companion objects.
OutputProperties: If is set to 'Wizard', the objects will be set within the wizard schema. OrientAxis: Set the insole XY axis orientation.
- Both planar and 3D curves are allowed as insole curves.