Orients sketches in the XY plane using reference holes.
1. Download this file and open it in Rhinoceros v5.
2. Run the command 'Orient by Holes'.
3. Set the 'ZOrigin'.
4. Select the red curves as the target holes.
5. Select the green polyline as the sketch(es) to orient.
6. Select a location near the blue point as the hole #1 center on sketch(es).
7. Select a location near the yellow point as the hole #2 center on sketch(es).
OutputProperties: If is set to 'Wizard', the objects will be set within the wizard schema. ZOrigin: Set the Z origin.