Convert the selected curves into 'dashed' curves with the given parameters.
1. Download this file and open it in Rhinoceros v5.
2. Run the command 'Stitches'.
3. Set the 'Stitch'.
4. Set the 'Spacing'.
5. Select the red curves as the curves to stitch.
OutputProperties: If is set to 'Input', clones the input object properties. Stitch: Set the length for the stitches. Spacing: Set the length between each stitch. DeleteInput: If is set to 'True', deletes the selected curves.
- Both 'Stitch' and 'Spacing' values are adjusted to the curve length.
- Both planar and 3D curves are allowed.