Orients the rotation, swing and tilt of a given insole curve.
1. Download this file and open it in Rhinoceros 6®.
2. Run the command 'Insole by Insole'.
3. Set the 'OrientAxis' to X.
4. Select the red curve as the 'Insole Curve'.
5. Select the green objects as the 'Objects to Orient'.
OutputProperties: If the active layer, or any children, matches with any layer set in the Options > Assemblies > Parts, this option is enabled and then you can set the output properties for the command object(s). OrientAxis: Set the insole XY axis orientation.
- This command is CPlane sensitive.
- This command is available in scripting and interactive mode.
- Both planar and non-planar curves are allowed as insole curves.