Imports file(s) with the XYZ format into a specified origin.
1. Run the command 'Import 3D Points'.
2. Set the 'Output Object': Points, Lines or Polyline.
3. Set the 'Origin' for the file data.
4. Select 'Browse' or press 'Enter' to select the file(s) to import.
5. Select this file and click 'Open'.
OutputProperties: If the active layer, or any children, matches with any layer set in the Options > Assemblies > Parts, this option is enabled and then you can set the output properties for the command object(s). OutputObject: Type of output object. Origin: Import location. Browse: Select the file(s) to import.
- This command is CPlane sensitive.
- In the select file dialog, multiple files selection is allowed.