1. Download this file and open it in Rhinoceros 6®.
2. Run the command 'Curve Morph'.
3. Select the green curve as 'Destination Curve'.
4. Select the red curve as 'Origin Curve'.
5. Select all remaining objects as 'Objects to Morph'.
6. Set the 'Control Step' to 2.5.
7. Set the 'Morph Shape' to 'Insole'.
Control Step: Distance between control points. Deformation:
The Accurate option makes the deformation slower to update and may result in denser objects.
The Fast option creates objects that have fewer control points and are therefore less accurate. Morph Shape: Set the morph shape algorithm.
- This command is available in scripting and interactive mode.
- Both planar and 3D curves are allowed as insole curves.