1. Download this file and open it in Rhinoceros 6®.
2. Run the command 'Shrinkage'.
3. Select the blue curve as 'Insole Curve'.
4. Select all remaining objects as 'Objects'.
5. Set the 'Origin Point' to '0,0,0'.
6. Select the materials you want to use.
7. Press 'OK'
8. Run again the command 'Shrinkage'.
9. Unselect any material you selected before.
Materials: The list of materials with the shrinkage factor in length, width and height.
The materials displayed in the list are set in the plugin Options > Materials
- This command settings are saved in the document for future edit/information.
- Non uniform scale factors, uses the selected insole to get the length direction.
If you change its orientation and edit previous shrinkages, the result will be wrong!