1. Download this file and open it in Rhinoceros 6®.
2. Run the command 'Options'.
3. Set all parameters to 'Default' by pressing the button.
4. Press OK.
5. Run the command 'Make Cuts'.
6. Select 'Wizard'.
7. Set the 'DetailType' and 'Direction' as desired.
Wizard: If this option is selected, the plugin will automatically search for the cutting objects and the 3D objects, that are set in the 'Options'. UserSelection: If this option is selected, is up to the user to select the cutting curve and the 3D objects. DetailType: Type of detail required. Direction: Location of the cuts relatively to the 3D objects.