Trim then extends the curves that intersect with the cutting curve and deletes all non intersecting curves that are in the cutting side.
1. Download this file and open it in Rhinoceros 6®.
2. Run the command 'Extend and Trim'.
2. Select the red curve as the 'closed cutting curve'.
3. Select all the green curves as curves to 'extrim'.
4. Set the 'ExtendDistance' to 2.
5. Set the 'ExtendType' to Line:
6. Select any location outside the cutting curve.
ExtendDistance: Set the distance to extend all the curves to extend that intersects with the cutting curve. ExtendType: Set the mode how the curves to extrim will be extended.
- This command uses apparent intersections to trim so the selected curves can be 2D or 3D.