Creates a array of offset curves with the given parameters.
1. Download this file and open it in Rhinoceros 6®.
2. Run the command 'Multiple Offset'.
3. Select the dashed curves as the curves to offset.
4. Set the curve start point by clicking over the direction arrow and drag it to the desired position.
5. Set the curve direction by clicking over the ghost direction arrow.
6. Set the 'Step' to 0.5.
7. Set the 'From' to 3.
8. Set the 'To' to 6.
9. Set the 'Corner' to Sharp.
10. Set the 'LinkCurves' to Yes.
11. Select any location outside the curves as 'side to offset'.
OutputProperties: If is set to 'Input', the result object(s) will have the same properties of the selected object. Step: Set the distance to each offset curve, in other words the array step. From: Set the distance to the first offset curve. To: Set the distance to the last offset curve. Corner: Specifies how offset corner continuity handled. These options only apply if the offset direction is to the 'outside'. LinkCurves: If is set to 'True', links each offset curve and creates a single curve as result.
- Both planar and 3D curves are allowed.
- Both open and closed curves are allowed.
- 'From' and 'To' options allows positive and negative values.