Increase productivity and save time with the extensive range of common part and component models available in xToolbox4Rhino.
No more thumbing through parts catalogs to check values and specifications. No more fiddling to make pieces fit into your model. No more stacking one-washer-one-bolt-one-nut at a time. With xToolbox4Rhino you have instant access to an entire encyclopedia of standard components. Now you can select and place the right part in the right hole in seconds.
xToolbox4Rhino is a huge component library containing more than 200k hardware items, ready to be used and customized to company specific requirements. Hardware items are able to be simply inserted, updated and replaced into your assembly, reducing design time.
- More than 200k of components and hardware: bolts, screws, washers, nuts, pins, keys, O-rings and retaining rings.
- Components corresponding to international standards — ANSI, DIN and ISO.
- Norm conforming components and common commercial variations.
- Possibility to create custom hardware.
- An up-to-date and growing library.
And there is more!
Check the support with the online help, tutorials and training.